5 Bayview Rise Bayswater North, VIC 3153
House - Bayswater North VIC
Treat your family to the lifestyle they deserve, with this striking single-level beauty in the Bayview Rise Estate. Combining style and quality with an intelligent indoor-outdoor floorplan, it offers functional modern living with a magnificent Mt Dandenong Ranges backdrop.
– Inside, two sun-bathed living zones are adorned with solid Spotted Gum flooring. Including a versatile front lounge/recreation room and an open plan family/dining domain.
– A contemporary kitchen ties the zones together; containing 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, a dishwasher, LED lit glass splashbacks plus swish stone countertops.
– Dual sliding doors provide a seamless connection to two well-designed outdoor entertaining areas. Including a covered alfresco with durable café blinds and an expansive open Merbau deck that boasts built-in bench seats and stunning views of the hills.
– Super low maintenance, the surrounding gardens complete with a vegetable patch are complemented by dual sheds, a 5,000L water tank and sprinkler systems.
– Four carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans are quietly located off a rear corridor. Three sharing a central bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet. The large master boasting a dual-basin ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private side garden vistas.
– Bonus features include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar boosted gas hot water, blockout blinds with privacy screens, an abundance of linen press and laundry storage plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– Set within a friendly, well-connected neighbourhood, the Bungalook Creek Trail is metres away, a covered pavilion with seating and barbeque facilities is placed up the street and amenities such as buses, schools, shops and eateries are all located within a short drive.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 528 m²
- 2 Open Spaces