5 Bayview Rise, Bayswater North VIC 3153
House Sold - Bayswater North VIC
Treat your family to the lifestyle they deserve, with this striking single-level beauty in the Bayview Rise Estate. Combining style and quality with an intelligent indoor-outdoor floorplan, it offers functional modern living with a magnificent Mt Dandenong Ranges backdrop.
– Inside, two sun-bathed living zones are adorned with solid Spotted Gum flooring. Including a versatile front lounge/recreation room and an open plan family/dining domain.
– A contemporary kitchen ties the zones together; containing 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, a dishwasher, LED lit glass splashbacks plus swish stone countertops.
– Dual sliding doors provide a seamless connection to two well-designed outdoor entertaining areas. Including a covered alfresco with durable café blinds and an expansive open Merbau deck that boasts built-in bench seats and stunning views of the hills.
– Super low maintenance, the surrounding gardens complete with a vegetable patch are complemented by dual sheds, a 5,000L water tank and sprinkler systems.
– Four carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans are quietly located off a rear corridor. Three sharing a central bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet. The large master boasting a dual-basin ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private side garden vistas.
– Bonus features include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar boosted gas hot water, blockout blinds with privacy screens, an abundance of linen press and laundry storage plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– Set within a friendly, well-connected neighbourhood, the Bungalook Creek Trail is metres away, a covered pavilion with seating and barbeque facilities is placed up the street and amenities such as buses, schools, shops and eateries are all located within a short drive.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 528 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces