5 Bagleys Lane Vermont, VIC 3133
House - Vermont VIC
Lifestyle Meets Location
Desirable location, land size, stunning alfresco decked sanctuary overlooking the I.G pool defines this inviting family property poised on a substantial 1117 square metres approx.
– The flowing interior offers a spacious living room, study, well appointed kitchen connects with the dining and family informal zone. This comfortable hub is the ideal central gathering place for families and merges onto the huge undercover outdoor retreat measuring an impressive 4m x 9m approx.
– Summer fun focuses on the solar heated pool, mains BBQ and lower level paved outdoor area with WC.
– Returning inside there are three robed bedrooms including the zoned main with ensuite. A light infused spa bathroom completes the interior.
– Feature packed with gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, polished floorboards, 2273 litre water tank, generous Northerly back yard, double carport plus handy off street parking.
– Quietly positioned Court enjoying views to the Dandenongs in the heart of sought after Vermont, importantly zoned for Vermont Secondary College and Vermont Primary school with walking distance to the Primary school. Close proximity to Bellbird Dell, Livingstone Primary school, popular Brentford Square shopping centre, handy to Vermont South shops, Vermont Reserve and Terrara Park and easy access to trams, buses and Eastlink.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1117 m²
- 2 Carport