5/73 Bonnie View Road Croydon North, VIC 3136
Townhouse - Croydon North VIC
Modern Sophistication in a Peaceful Setting
Set in a peaceful location and expertly crafted with style, quality and modern functionality at the forefront, this sophisticated home delivers high end – low maintenance living in a tranquil treed setting.
– Inside, Spotted Gum floors guide you into a spacious family and dining room; highlighted by 9 foot ceilings and swathes of natural sunlight.
– The connecting two-toned kitchen showcases Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry, glass splashbacks plus a Corian stone waterfall-edge breakfast bar where you can enjoy easy meal preparation, casual meals and conversation.
– A large sliding door supplies a seamless transition outside, where a covered Merbau deck with ceiling fan provides private alfresco dining, entertaining or relaxation, amid a fuss-free garden setting.
– Flaunting excellent accommodation that can be adapted to suit your family configuration. Showcasing two master suites with walk-in wardrobes and luxe ensuite-effect bathrooms. One located on the ground floor. The other located upstairs, alongside a built-in study, third bedroom and a versatile second living area or fourth bedroom.
– Further highlights include: generous laundry and under-stair storage, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, Corian stone benches to all wet areas, a water tank, LED lighting, plush carpets, plantation shutters plus an internal-access remote single garage.
– Tucked away within a friendly, conveniently boutique complex, close proximity to buses, Croydon North Kindergarten, Warrien Reserve, Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar. Only minutes from Croydon North Village and Chirnside Park Shopping Centres, Oxley College, Croydon’s town centre and train station.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Open Spaces