45 Pine Road Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
House Sold - Mooroolbark VIC
Tranquilly positioned in the enchanting Edna Walling Estate, experience the country style setting, occupying a significant 2222 square metres approx.
– This privileged enclave radiates seclusion and genuine appeal ideal for lifestyle – garden enthusiasts.
-The weatherboard exterior, veranda, bay and dormer windows reflect immense character.
– Inside the charm of the stone open fireplace, slate and pine flooring, leadlight windows immediately captivates.
– The floor plan is generous in design offering an inviting lounge room warmed by the OFP, timber farmhouse style kitchen with meals area, spacious living-dining room, four bedrooms including ensuite to main and a classic bathroom.
– With two outdoor areas, the main elevated alfresco entertaining deck, undercover and well proportioned, overlooks the sweeping, private allotment.
– This property also houses an original shearing shed, Doctor’s surgery outhouse, triple carport and water tank.
– A unique location, strolling distance to the renowned Bickleigh Vale Village.
Walk to Billanook College and Pembroke Primary, near Mt Lilydale College, Edinburgh College and Mooroolbark East Primary. Short commute to Mooroolbark and Croydon shopping destinations, railway stations and Mt Dandenong attractions.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2222 m²
- 3 Carport