44 Maroondah Highway Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
Family Lifestyle Focus
Positioned in the Service Road on an impressive 934 sq. metres approx.
– Delivering amazing space for the entire family, this tastefully renovated, immaculate home is the answer for families looking for something special with a splendid outdoor entertaining sanctuary.
– The red front door opens to reveal a stylish entry foyer flowing into the generous living and dining room. A fireplace adds to the charm and a stunning mirror creates a dramatic setting to this formal zone.
– Sleek, designer kitchen features stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. Adjoining the kitchen is the spacious informal meals and impressive family area enjoying northerly natural light plus there is direct access onto the expansive alfresco sanctuary and garden.
– Providing four bedrooms in total, highlighting the large main bedroom with fitted WIR and luxury sizeable ensuite. From the master bedroom, a door connects onto the entertaining oasis.
– A powder room and laundry with excellent storage completes the ground floor.
– Upstairs retreat, 3 additional bedrooms, contemporary good size bathroom and separate WC.
– The wonderful alfresco space is undercover, able to accommodate a crowd with ease and stylish comfort. The garden-lawn area is child friendly always appreciated by Parents.
– Noteworthy inclusions gas ducted heating, 3 reverse cycle split system air cons, security system, auto double garage.
– Centrally located, walk to Ainslie Parklands Primary, Melba Sec. College, near Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd plus an easy commute to Rudolph Steiner School. With the bus stop nearby, local shopping includes Burnt Bridge, Croydon shopping precinct and Eastland. Two railway stations namely Croydon and Ringwood with Eastlink easily accessible.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 934 m²
- 2 Garage