44 Bramley Drive Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
A prized address, privileged Court, tightly held and highly admired. Privacy and park access.
– Radiating individuality, introducing this architect designed, unique family
masterpiece offering 50 squares approx. of deluxe residence and triple garaging. Delivering multiple living – entertaining zones, superb alfresco recreation and pool – spa enjoyment.
– The striking interior features an entry foyer, dining and billiards areas serviced by a wet bar.
– The generous living room warmed by an open fire place overlooks the solar heated I.G pool-spa and alfresco sanctuary.
– The designer gourmet kitchen merges with the open plan informal and inviting meals-family hub connecting via 2 sets of alfresco doors onto the outdoors.
– A leisure room and large, sound-proof dedicated theatre provide stylish rooms for relaxation.
– The childrens wing offers 3 robed bedrooms, brand new modern bathroom, separate WC and new laundry. A second recently renovated bathroom completes this splendid lower level.
– Upstairs showcases the parents domain highlighting the retreat and study, main bedroom incorporating the WIR and contemporary ensuite including a double shower, double vanities and separate WC.
– Outside, the alfresco, fully tiled pool with swim jets – spa, BBQ cabana and tropical inspired landscaped gardens entice and impress. Blinds fully enclose this outdoor space and 2 heaters extend its use during the cooler months.
– A garden and lawn area plus back gate open into wonderful and expansive McAlpin Reserve with its playground, lake and walking tracks.
– Appointments befitting a home of this high calibre include zoned ref ducted cooling and zoned gas ducted heating, video camera intercom, glossy cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, pull out pantry storage, granite waterfall benchtops, selected ceiling heights, mains BBQ, 2 x 2,700 litre water tanks, triple garage with rear roller door and internal access.
– Ideally, serenely located occupying 886m2 approx. With schools within easy reach only minutes to Kalinda and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, also Luther College plus Yarra Valley Grammar. Short commute to vibrant Eastland Shopping Centre, station and importantly Eastlink.
This splendid owner builders cherished home has seen generations grow up within this fine dwelling and now it is time for a new family to appreciate this lifestyle and location advantages with absolute pride.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 886 m²
- 3 Garage