41 St Andrews Drive Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
House - Chirnside Park VIC
Set on just under 1000sqm (approx.)
Brilliantly layered for the large or multi-generational family, this freshly updated home provides comfort, convenience and flexibility, close to top-notch amenities.
– Proudly perched on the high side of the street, you’ll instantly be taken by its beautifully tiered gardens and sweeping views that stretch across the neighbourhood.
– Inside, it showcases a unique multi-level layout that is adorned with laminate flooring and lashings of natural sunlight.
– Wonderfully spacious, a combined lounge and dining room promotes relaxation and wraps around to a fully equipped kitchen with white cabinetry, black hardware and timber benchtops.
– An expansive rumpus/recreation room is accompanied by two robed bedrooms, a laundry, shower room and toilet. One of the rooms containing external access, making it ideal for guest/in-law accommodation or home-based business operation.
– Upstairs, three further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes rest alongside a chic floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with a walk-in dual-head shower, bathtub, dual basin stone-top vanity and a separate toilet. The master boasting a matching-style ensuite.
– Outside, tiered gardens highlight a big, secure backyard. Comprising a covered patio, elevated entertaining deck, children’s play area, vegetable patch, storage sheds, a water tank plus freshly painted wrap-around pathways.
– Complete with all of the creature comforts, it includes: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, generous storage plus an internal-access auto double garage with workshop and office space.
– Superbly located for families, it accesses buses, Chirnside Park Pre-School and Victoria Road Primary School on foot. Only a short drive to several secondary colleges, Lilydale Main Street and Train Station plus Chirnside Park, Lilydale Village and Lilydale Market Place Shopping Centres
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 977 m²
- 2 Garage