4 Paula Way Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
House Sold - Chirnside Park VIC
Set within the popular Chirnside Village Estate; showcasing dual living zones, impressive outdoor entertaining and manicured garden surrounds, this spotless single-level home will be adored by families who seek a life of comfort and convenience without the upkeep.
– Bathed in natural sunlight and enhanced with all of the modern comforts, it showcases a spacious lounge with bay window aspects, complemented by an open family and dining domain that basks in the beauty of the private, easy-care backyard.
– A centrepiece kitchen divides the two zones; equipped with stainless steel appliances, copious amounts of cream cabinetry plus long preparation benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Cleverly-configured for a restful night’s sleep, it comprises three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans – two sharing a central bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet. The front master suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Outside, the large pergola complete with ceiling fans and lighting supplies a relaxed place to entertain throughout the seasons or bring family and friends together on special occasions.
– Additional features include: ducted heating, air conditioning, alarm system, dual linen press cupboards plus a remote double garage with rear roll-through to the outdoor precinct.
– A great location tops it all off; situated within walking distance to Brushy Creek, buses and reserves. Minutes from primary schools, Oxley College, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Reading Cinemas and the East Ridge dining precinct. Only a short drive to the magnificent Yarra Valley.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 580 m²
- 2 Garage