4 Glenvale Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Immerse yourself in this cherished family home, lovingly cared for by the original owners over the years.
– The pride of ownership is obvious at first glance and continues throughout.
– This has been such a happy family home with outstanding space for adults and children to relax and also for the kids with pets to play outside.
– Immaculate interior combines with a manicured, colourful traditional garden setting occupying 994 square metres approx.
– The elevated front balcony provides a lovely outlook over this peaceful neighbourhood.
– Clinker brick appeal is an excellent feature, step inside to appreciate the enticing living room warmed by a gas log fire, dining area and contemporary gourmet kitchen equipped with high end stainless steel appliances including Smeg and Miele plus a stone waterfall bench top and breakfast bar.
– This relaxing informal zone merges onto the large undercover, paved alfresco oasis with mains B.I BBQ able to accommodate a crowd with ease, then flows onto the seasonal, established, tranquil back garden and treed backdrop.
– With four bedrooms, including ensuite and WIR to the main bedroom, nearby spacious bathroom and separate WC.
– Downstairs introduces a large leisure room, good size study-office-gym option, utility room, cellar provision and laundry. This impressive lower level effortlessly connects to the garden.
– Noteworthy inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, laundry chute, 2nd WC, solar panels, 2 water tanks, auto garage with internal access.
– Moments from exciting Eastland, cinemas, Town Square and station. Importantly, close to Ringwood Heights, Ringwood North and Holy Spirit Primary Schools, kindergarten and 2 reserves. With Secondary schools, Ringwood North shops, cafes, Costco, Mullum Mullum walking tracks and Eastlink making this location so highly sought after.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 994 m²