4 Bartlett Avenue Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
First class opportunity for families seeking space, stylish comfort plus a substantial and private 894 square metre approx allotment.
– Relax and enjoy the pleasures of this pristine 4 bedroom home with its flowing, light infused interior and terrific outdoor undercover spa retreat.
– The manicured front garden presents a terrific first impression, once step inside, the pleasure continues.
– Highlighting the three bedrooms serviced by the contemporary bathroom. The privately zoned main bedroom features a WIR and modern generously sized ensuite.
– The Provincial inspired kitchen effortlessly merges with the inviting open plan dining and living area.
– Doors open onto both the large child friendly back garden and spa decked oasis – complete with a TV and enclosed for use throughout the entire year.
– The sizeable laundry completes the interior.
– A host of inclusions gas ducted heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, monitored security system, stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, French doors, ceiling roses, ornate and decorative cornices, 4 car accommodation incorporating a double auto garage with internal access. Two separate driveways including one for the main garaging, the other for a boat, trailer, extra vehicle etc.
– Quietly positioned in a no through Road, with Schools nearby, namely Croydon Hills Primary, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar plus Good Shepherd Primary. Shopping options include an easy commute to Chirnside Park, Croydon shopping precinct and vibrant Eastland.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 894 m²
- 4 Garage