4/136 Warrandyte Road Ringwood, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood VIC
** Buyers to park opposite Unsworth Road**
SETSALE: Tuesday 9th April @5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Modern, high end sophistication best describes this fabulous and pristine 4BR home only 6 months young.
– One of only four in this exclusive setting providing access via an entry intercom.
– Enjoying views towards the Dandenong Ranges.
-The textured exterior finishes immediately impress, the North facing aspect allows for excellent natural light to infuse the interior.
– Experience the fluid proportions radiating flair and panache throughout.
– Three distinct living zones are a feature of the floor plan.
– Offering a large living room with French doors onto the front garden.
-Privately zoned main bedroom with deluxe ensuite and WIR.
– The impressive informal zone highlights the designer chic kitchen-breakfast bar and dining area connecting with the spacious family room. If you prefer the double doors create privacy from the kitchen – dining area. This zone merges onto the alfresco deck and spacious, private courtyard.
– Upstairs introduces a leisure room plus study alcove, three additional robed bedrooms, including WIRs to 2 bedrooms, on trend bathroom and separate WC.
– Premier appointments include reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ducted vacuum, Smeg stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, ground floor powder room, double glazed windows, security intercom, water tank, auto double garage with internal access and handy guest parking.
– Positioned to please, walk to Ringwood North shops, bus stop only metres from the front door, few minutes drive to vibrant Eastland, station and the Eastlink network. With proximity to schools an important feature, stroll to both Mullum Primary and Norwood Secondary College, handy to leading Private Schools.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 431 m²
- 2 Garage