37 Melview Drive Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Defined by its light filled and inviting interior, terrific alfresco entertaining and convenience laden prized location.
– Enjoying a northerly facing front orientation, comprising entry with French doors into the informal open plan zone offering a spacious living room, kitchen and dining area.
– Three spacious bedrooms incorporating the main with BIRs and modern ensuite plus an updated spa bathroom.
– Outdoor covered decked retreat is a lovely dining destination with B.I BBQ overlooking the child friendly garden complete with a cubby house and sand pit. A safety gate from the deck to the garage gives added peace of mind for children to play safely.
– Inclusions, evaporative cooling, gas ducted heating, Miele dishwasher, security system including the garage, sensor lights, childrens blackboard, under house storage and 3 car auto garage with workshop area, freshly painted interior and exterior to the home.
– Sensational position, walk to Ringwood North shops, cafes and supermarket, buses, Ringwood North and Holy Spirit Primary Schools and Norwood Secondary College. Easy commute to Eastland, Ringwood railway station and the Eastlink network.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 643 m²
- 3 Garage