37 Brysons Road Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Desirably placed within this popular Warranwood neighbourhood occupying 3270 tranquil square metres approx.
– A long driveway leads to this classic Retro beauty, lovingly care for with all the authentic design features that distinguish a unique and quality home of its era.
– Traditional style and character defines this property radiating its own strong sense of charm and identity.
– Interior spaciousness impresses along with 5 bedroom accommodation and the large Seasonal garden-alfresco-pool sanctuary.
– Once inside the voyage of discovery begins with the entry, king size main bedroom with ensuite plus 2nd bedroom.
– Good size dining room and generous lounge room.
– Well designed timber kitchen adjoins the open plan meals and signgicant family zone. A wood heater warms this entire area plus a sliding door connects onto the elegant I.G pool and beyond into the established garden setting.
– Placed at the rear of the substantial home is the big rumpus room with B.I wet bar. Again there is direct access to the serene outdoors.
– Three additional bedrooms including two of the bedrooms both with large walk in robes. Two of the bedrooms open onto the large deck under pergola and all overlook the vast expanse of lawn and trees.
– The delightful spa bathroom services these bedrooms.
– Good size laundry with airing cupboard and handy mud room completes this interior.
– Summer relaxation focuses on the principal covered alfresco oasis showcasing the large pool-tiled spa and deluxe pool house complete with an ensuite featuring a sauna, WC and shower.
– Another inviting alfresco retreat is off the kitchen area, paved and significant in size.
– Inclusions, GDH, split system air conditioner, ducted vacuum, intercom, vaulted-beams ceilings, 2 x 1500L water tanks, in roof hallway storage, 5 car accommodation namely double auto garage with rear roller door, single garage, double carport and large workshop.
– Owned and cherished by the one family, in fact it is an owner builders home, this house will impress in its individuality, interior charisma, alfresco enjoyment and enviable position.
– Close to a fine selection of schools, walk to Warranwood Primary and Steiner Schools, near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd. With McAdam Square, Ringwood North, Eastland, Ringwood station and Eastlink network just a short drive away.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3270 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport