361 Old Warrandyte Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Quietly positioned in the Service Road within this desirable, tightly held Ringwood North neighbourhood.
– Now is the opportunity to secure this family home nestled on a substantial and leafy 1457 square metres approx.
– Discover the country style serenity of the locality, abundant colourful bird life and sense of space and privacy that this amount of land offers.
– Designed for family comfort with four bedrooms incorporating ensuite to main, a spacious kitchen, generous in its design adjoining the meals and family room, living room with views over the tranquil garden setting, bathroom and powder room.
– A large workshop with storage appealing to the most enthusiastic home DIY in its proportions.
– The pleasing aspect of the northerly deck ensures lovely sunset views, established garden vista, double carport and off street parking.
– Attractive inclusions, gas ducted heating, 3 B.I air conditioners, pine polished floor boards, excellent in roof storage plus a garden shed.
– Centrally located, near a selection of Primary schools, handy to Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary, also popular Ringwood North shops, buses and a short drive to vibrant Eastland, railway station and the all important Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1457 m²
- 2 Carport