36/12 - 22 Cutts Avenue Croydon, VIC 3136
Unit Sold - Croydon VIC
Securely positioned towards the front within this picturesque Village setting.
– Enjoying a Northerly front orientation, a lovely garden and charming exterior will immediately impress.
– Easy to maintain both inside and out, the interior floor plan offers a comfortable living-dining room to relax in, family-meals area adjoins the kitchen featuring new appliances.
-This welcoming informal zone opens onto the spacious and enticing undercover alfresco retreat merging with the generous courtyard setting.
– Offering 3 bedrooms in total comprising zoned main with ensuite-bathroom effect, two additional robed bedrooms plus a powder room and laundry.
– Attractive inclusions, split system air conditioner, wall heater, ducted vacuum, LED downlights, floating timber floors, new carpets plus double garage.
– Located in a quiet no through Road, short walk to Burnt Bridge shops and buses. Near Ringwood North shops, cafes, exciting Eastland, station and Eastlink connections.
A wide variety of prospective buyers will be drawn to this lovely villa unit including the first home seeker, busy couples and empty nesters. Inspect with confidence.