35 Tanika Circuit Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Privately set, dressed to impress and designed for modern lifestyle satisfaction, this stylish single-level home allows you to achieve the low maintenance dream within an exclusive community.
– Well-designed and appointed, its smart open floorplan consists of a sun-bathed living and dining domain, boasting plenty of room for causal or formal occasions.
– Sliding stacker doors open to create a perfectly unified indoor-outdoor entertaining experience. Starring a covered alfresco with a trio of skylights and heat lamps, synthetic turf areas with bench seats and raised garden beds plus peering Mt Dandenong Ranges views to appreciate.
– A trendy kitchen with two-toned cabinetry stretches across the centre of the home; hosting stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and a long breakfast bar.
– Comfortable accommodation consists of three robed bedrooms. Two sharing the use of a contemporary bathroom with shower and bathtub. The master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Enriched with a long list of quality extras, it includes: gas ducted heating, split system air conditioning, Swann camera doorbell, CCTV, blockout blinds with privacy screens, tinted front windows, handy laundry and shed storage plus a rear-access remote double garage.
– Delivering convenience in abundance, it is located within walking distance to the 737 bus stop, Merrindale shops, Dorset Primary School, Dorset Golf Course and Reserve, parks, trails.
– Only minutes further to Swinburne TAFE, Arndale Shopping Centre, Aquahub, the library, Croydon Main Street and Train Station.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 352 m²
- 2 Garage