35 Paynters Road Wonga Park, VIC 3115
Acreage Semi-rural - Wonga Park VIC
Serenely positioned on 2 acres (approx.) and specifically designed to soak up the majestic outlook to your own private lake canopied by willow trees, this one of a kind Western Red Cedar residence evokes a real sense harmony, whilst providing a generous multi-tier floorplan, liberal amounts of parking and relaxed poolside entertaining that the whole family will relish.
– Quietly set back from the road, its secluded nature provides a tranquil environment to embrace its unique architecture; where soaring cathedral ceilings with Oregon beams, slate tiled floors and external doors from most rooms work together to form a free-flowing indoor-outdoor sanctuary.
– Perfectly configured for large or growing families, it hosts three expansive living zones; including separate lounge and family room with wood log heaters plus a lower rumpus/recreation area.
– A modern kitchen rests at the heart of the home; containing electric appliances, ample storage, stone benches plus connecting casual meals and formal dining areas.
– Versatile accommodation consists of six sizeable bedrooms plus a study. The deluxe lower-level master boasts a walk-in wardrobe, open ensuite with tinted glasshouse-style double shower and spa bath plus dual door access out to the picturesque dam and entertaining area.
– Two family bathrooms (one with a stunning claw foot bath) plus a laundry complete the indoor floorplan; enhanced with the inclusion of heating, air conditioning and ducted vacuum.
– Outside, covered and open alfresco areas overlooking your own salt-chlorinated swimming pool and the property’s sprawling, useable grounds.
– A long driveway with five undercover spaces not only offers ample room for tradespeople, hobbyists or leisure-lovers to store their vehicles, it also supplies plenty of parking for family and friends when they come to visit.
– A privileged Wonga Park position presents the ideal setting to enjoy it all. Situated within walking distance to Wonga Park Primary School, reserves, buses, IGA and eateries. Only a short drive to premium schools plus the many popular amenities of Chirnside Park and Warrandyte.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7909 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Spaces