34 Packham Place Wonga Park, VIC 3115
House - Wonga Park VIC
Showcasing superior family space, accommodation and poolside entertaining amid a manicured garden backdrop, this stylish modern updated 4-bedroom plus study home presents a privileged life of comfort and convenience in an exclusive Wonga Park enclave.
– Splayd across two generously-proportioned levels, the dedicated downstairs living quarters consists of a bay window-lit lounge, casual dining domain, versatile sitting/hobby room plus a sunny rear rumpus.
– A centrepiece kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; containing dual ovens, a 900mm gas stove, rangehood, dishwasher, glass splashbacks plus plenty of high-gloss cabinetry and stone bench preparation/breakfast bar space.
– Equipped for all-season entertaining, the secure backyard hosts a large covered deck with ceiling fan and bistro blinds, complemented by a solar heated/salt chlorinated swimming pool and relaxing thatch roof cabana.
– Upstairs, three out of the four robed bedrooms contain walk-in wardrobes – three sharing a stylishly renovated bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower and separate toilet. The bay window-lit master suite boasting a matching ensuite with the addition of a dual-basin vanity and mirrored cabinets.
– A ground-floor study/fifth bedroom, powder room and laundry with external access complete the remarkable 42 sq approx. internal footprint; enhanced with the inclusion of gas ducted heating and vacuum, evaporative cooling, a 5,000L water tank, copious amounts of linen press, under-stair and shed storage plus a remote double garage with rear roll-through to park a leisure vehicle or trailer.
– Picturesquely set opposite a park, it enjoys walking distance to Yarra Road Primary School, buses, trails and reserves. Only minutes from Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square and Wonga Park shops.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 828 m²
- 2 Garage