32 Nara Road Mitcham, VIC 3132
House Sold - Mitcham VIC
Sitting proudly at the end of a leafy family-friendly court, this substantial family home set on 854 sqm (approx.) is certain to appeal to growing families who need flexibility and room to move. Best of all, you will be positioned just metres from the beautiful Mullum Mullum Park that the children will adore.
– Unique multi-level design with a choice of outdoor entertaining areas
– Fantastic treetop views and a quiet court location neighbouring a beautiful bushland reserve
– The solid timber kitchen has a bay window that looks out to the BBQ gazebo and fantastic alfresco deck, with adjoining dining room where you can enjoy your family meals
– Relax by the cosy gas log fire in the inviting lounge room, or enjoy some family fun downstairs in the huge rumpus/billiards room complete with wet bar and zoned powder room
– The master bedroom enjoys soaring high ceiling and a spa ensuite, while 3 further bedrooms share the family bathroom
– An elevated front balcony places you up in the treetops, where you can enjoy leafy views and beautiful birdsong
– Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, security alarm and large double garage with flexible workshop/gym
With Mullum Mullum Park just metres from your doorstep, you can reach Eastlink, Eastland, bus stop, train station and a choice of schools in a matter of minutes. Beautiful bush surrounds and outstanding town convenience can be yours all at once. Inspection is a must.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 854 m²
- 2 Garage