32 Daisy Street Heathmont, VIC 3135
House - Heathmont VIC
Tuesday 2nd June @4PM (unless sold prior)
A lifestyle property with the lot, this modern-day master creation fuses a free-flowing indoor-outdoor floorplan with high-end finishes, in establishing an executive family package in a first-rate location.
– Inside, a Travertini tiled entrance with soaring 5.2m high ceiling sets the tone for the sprawling home, where a long list of inclusions assert quality and comfort throughout.
– Boasting a zone for every occasion, it comprises a spacious ground floor media room – the perfect place to indulge in your favourite TV show or enjoy family movie nights.
– The sophisticated kitchen flaunts a full suite of Blanco appliances, complemented by soft close drawers, glass splashbacks, a kick-trap, Caesarstone benchtops and a large walk-in pantry. The connecting family/dining domain is a sun-drenched hub for social interaction.
– Seamlessly transitioning outside, the landscaped expanses have been designed for year-round entertainment. Hosting a granite paved alfresco with in-roof lighting, built-in BBQ and pizza oven, Q-Cyrstal and tiled pool and large 8-seater spa with solar and internet controlled gas heating allowing you to arrive home to a hot spa, granite coping plus a permanent hammock setup where you can laze poolside.
– A grass area and 5 x 12 metre basketball court with glass backed ring will be a hit with the kids, keeping them active in the safety of your own sanctuary.
– Well-configured accommodation consists of a desirable downstairs master suite with his and hers walk-in wardrobes and a walk-in ensuite.
– The remaining four bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes situated off an expansive upstairs rumpus and sharing the use of a chic bathroom and separate toilet.
– An open study, powder room, laundry and generous storage complete the impressive split-level layout, which is enriched with top-notch extras.
– Including a ‘Ring doorbell’, ducted vacuum, dimmable LED downlights, instantaneous solar boosted hot water, an internal-access remote triple garage with rear vehicle roll-though plus an automated app-controlled system allowing you to remotely adjust the ducted heating, evaporative cooling.
– A supremely central, no-through road position concludes the prestige property. Situated within walking distance to Reserves, buses, Great Ryrie Primary School, Aquinas College, Aquanation, Proclamation Park, soccer, golf and basketball facilities.
– Only minutes by car to Heathmont Village and Train Station, EastLink and
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 745 m²
- 3 Garage