30 Kardinia Crescent Warranwood, VIC 3134
House - Warranwood VIC
Surprisingly spacious and situated in the elite Warranwood district, you will be amazed by this Architect designed home only 5 ½ years young and occupying a spacious 1911m2 approx.
– Indulge in the stylish spaciousness of an interior covering a total of 37 squares. The generous proportioned floor plan takes comfort to a whole new level.
– Enjoy the dream family lifestyle, convenient location, alfresco focus and serenity this spectacular property has to offer.
-The country lane, rural charm, long driveway and peaceful setting are your first introduction to this stunning 5 bedroom home.
-Comprising entry foyer, generous living room, huge informal zone and family area featuring a wood heater.
– Designer gourmet kitchen-dining with waterfall stone bench top, big walk in pantry and breakfast bar
– Multiple sliding doors open onto the expansive alfresco sanctuary overlooking the low maintenance Northerly back yard bordering the Warranwood Reserve, rich in bird life, complete with walking tracks,
– A bedroom, powder room and laundry complete this ground floor.
– Additional four robed bedrooms upstairs, the extensive main bedroom with large WIR and lavish ensuite and modern bathroom, finished in a neutral colour palette.
– Premium appointments, reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, ducted vacuum, W. I storage, ample under house storage, auto large double garage with internal access and ample off-street parking.
– Double-glazed windows and concrete floors for both levels bring quiet and efficiency to this 7+ star rated home.
– Desirably located, walking distance to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, close to Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd and Luther College, along with Croydon Hills, Yarra Road Primary Schools and McAdam Square. An easy commute to Ringwood North shops, exciting Eastland, Ringwood station and Eastlink connections.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1911 m²
- 2 Garage