30 Kardinia Crescent Warranwood, VIC 3134
House - Warranwood VIC
A splendid contemporary architect designed family residence delivering over 37 squares under roof line.
– Experience the stylish spaciousness of the interior reflecting an uncompromised commitment to quality. The scale and proportions of the floor plan impress on both levels.
– Only 5 ½ years young, occupying 1911m2 approx within this exclusive, tightly held address.
– The original owners have loved the family lifestyle, alfresco focus, serene outlook and prized location of their property.
– The country lane, rural charm, long driveway and serene setting is your first introduction to this stunning 5 bedroom home.
– The exterior displays a warm mix of colour and textures.
– Comprising entry foyer, generous living room, huge informal zone highlighting the designer gourmet kitchen-dining and family area featuring a wood heater.
– Multiple sliding doors open onto the expansive alfresco sanctuary overlooking the low maintenance Northerly back yard bordering the Warranwood Reserve, rich in bird life complete with walking tracks,
– A bedroom, powder room and laundry completes this ground floor.
– Upstairs introduces the four additional robed bedrooms showcasing the main bedroom with large WIR and lavish ensuite and modern bathroom both finished in a neutral colour palette.
– Premium appointments, reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling, ducted vacuum, waterfall stone bench top, big walk in pantry, breakfast bar, W. I storage, ample under house storage, auto large double garage with internal access and off street parking.
– Desirably located, walking distance to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, close to Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd and Luther College, along with Croydon Hills, Yarra Road Primary Schools and McAdam Square. An easy commute to Ringwood North shops, exciting Eastland, Ringwood station and Eastlink connections.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1911 m²
- 2 Garage