30 Angelica Crescent Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Family Gem in a Treasured Locale
In a tightly held pocket where community is valued, neighbours are friends and premium schools and amenities are at your fingertips, this treasured family gem will be favoured for its comfortable, well-configured floorplan and large, secure backyard.
– Lovingly maintained and updated over the years by its only owners, it boasts contemporary floating floors and carpets throughout – matched by a neutral colour scheme and double blockout blinds.
– A bay window-lit lounge and dining room supplies a relaxed space to stretch out and is complemented by an open family/meals area with built-in cabinetry.
– Connecting the two zones; is a modernised central kitchen that hosts a 5-burner gas stove, electric oven, rangehood, glass splashbacks and sleek black stone benches.
– Cleverly-arranged accommodation consists of four robed bedrooms (two containing dual built-in robes). The front master featuring an elegant floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite with stone-top vanity. The other rooms sharing a matching-style bathroom and separate toilet.
– Outside, the gated backyard with herb garden provides ample room for children and pets to play safely and there is a spacious covered alfresco to entertain throughout the seasons.
– Adding further allure, is the inclusion of gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, laundry, linen press and dual shed storage plus a remote enclosed double carport.
– A brilliant family-focused location tops it all off. Situated within walking distance to buses, walking trails, reserves, McAdam Square shops and cafes, Good Shepherd Primary School, Luther College and Yarra Valley Grammar. An easy commute to Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 737 m²
- 2 Garage