3 Peter Court Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
House - Mooroolbark VIC
Delivering a flexible floor plan, wonderful alfresco recreation and tranquil garden surrounds occupying a substantial 1211m2 approx.
– Positioned on the high side of this quiet Court, experience the spaciousness and adaptability of the interior.
– Ideal for growing – large, blended or the multi generational family offering abundant living areas and bedroom accommodation over two levels.
– Featuring a living and dining room enjoying views towards the Great Dividing Range.
– Classic timber kitchen adjoins the meals and family zone.
– Four robed bedrooms incorporating the zoned main with WIR and ensuite plus an updated bathroom.
– Downstairs showcases the self contained accommodation with separate entrance including the kitchenette, lounge, 5th bedroom, 2nd ensuite includes a bath.
– Alternatively, this lower level is ideal to run a home business.
– Outdoors the voyage of discovery continues with the large covered deck and B.I spa creating a serene sanctuary for relaxation and entertaining. Meander through the seasonal garden and discover the 2nd deck and a paved area plus child friendly garden with expansive lawn, fruit trees and veggie patch. From various outdoor spaces you can sit back and fully appreciate the charm and depth of this delightful back garden.
– Extras such as 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, large work shop, water tank, excellent storage.
Centrally located walk to Manchester Primary and Mooroolbark College, handy to Rolling Hills Primary School and Oxley College. Close to Mooroolbark shops and station, also Chirnside Park shopping centre, easy drive to Eastland and Eastlink.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1211 m²
- 2 Carport