3/7 Louisa Street Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Expertly created by ‘Advanced Living’, this brand new Hamptons style villa home delivers luxurious single-level living of the highest calibre.
– Designed with a keen eye for detail and a strong emphasis on quality, its generous proportions, high-end finishes and fluent floorplan certify its enduring appeal.
– Tall ceilings, solid European Oak flooring and a crisp white colour scheme highlight its impressive 24 sq layout; where LED lighting, double glazed windows, stone countertops and shaker style cabinetry feature throughout.
– French doors welcome you into a comfortable front lounge – the ideal place to unwind at the end of the day.
– Set up for effortless indoor-outdoor entertaining, the spacious open family/dining room decorated with skylight windows extends out to a large Merbau alfresco deck with pergola and a substantial size yard with manicured lawns and gardens.
– A showpiece Bosch and stone-equipped kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; featuring shaker style and glass display cabinetry, soft close drawers, dual ovens, a 5-burner gas stove, rangehood, integrated dishwasher, herringbone splashbacks with LED strip lighting plus a walk-in pantry.
– Three robed bedrooms and a study are complemented by two chic floor-to-ceiling subway and herringbone tiled bathrooms with frameless glass showers and mirrored wall cabinets. The master suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The remaining rooms sharing the use of a family bathroom with relaxing freestanding bathtub.
– Enriched with a long list of premium extras, this 6-Star energy rated residence includes: zoned refrigerated ducted heating and air conditioning, ducted vacuum, alarm, sleek black hardware, 2pac cabinetry throughout, solution dyed nylon carpet, a water tank, substantial amounts of storage plus an internal-access remote double garage with rear roll-through.
– In a leafy, well-connected location, it is within walking distance to buses, trails, reserves, Ruskin Park Primary School, Dorset Golf Course, Churinga Shopping Centre, medical and recreational facilities. Only minutes from Swinburne University of Technology, Croydon Main Street and Train Station.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage