3/147-149 Maroondah Highway Croydon, VIC 3136
Unit - Croydon VIC
When Style & Convenience Are Key
Quietly set back from the service lane, within an attractive complex of rendered residences, this renovated single-level unit delivers desirable low maintenance living with all the delights of central Croydon on its doorstep.
– Ultra-chic, it flaunts an inviting sunbathed interior; highlighted by dark stained hardwood floorboards, a fresh colour scheme and stylish contemporary upgrades throughout.
– Open and airy, a combined living and dining room greets you inside, where you can relax or enjoy your culinary delights.
– A classy kitchen is integrated within this zone; boasting SMEG stainless steel appliances, white shaker-style cabinetry plus plenty of preparation/breakfast bar space.
– Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans supply comfortable accommodation. The master featuring sliding door access to a private alfresco deck.
– A sizeable central bathroom services the home; containing a shower over bath, dual basins plus space for a washing machine.
– Bonus features include: LED lighting, split system air conditioning, linen press, cloak cupboard and shed storage plus a single carport.
– In a prime, yet peacefully tucked away position, it is an easy walk to buses, parks, Croydon Train Station plus the boutique shops and eateries of McAdam Square, Main Street and Croydon Central Shopping Centre.
– A short, direct drive to quality pre, primary and secondary schools, Eastland and EastLink.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces