29 Heape Way Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Superbly set in a sought-after neighbourhood, this pristine original home on 653sqm (approx.) is the perfect place for young families to settle in and grow or for investors to expand their property portfolio.
– Stylishly refreshed for instant comfort, whilst offering plenty scope for further enhancement, it features a spacious light-filled lounge and dining room, fully equipped kitchen, connecting meals and additional family area – all benefiting from a new coat of paint and recently repolished timbers floorboards.
– A covered breakfast patio supplies easy access to a secure child/pet friendly backyard, which is a blank canvas for creating entertaining or landscaping to your liking.
– Four bedrooms (three with built-in robes) provide comfortable accommodation. Three sharing a central bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and a separate toilet. The master boasting triple built-in robes and an ensuite.
– Additional features include: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, generous linen press, laundry and shed storage plus a double carport with covered entry to the front door.
– Brilliantly positioned, it is within walking distance to buses, Mahon and McAlpin Reserves, Ellie V. Pullin Pre-School, Holy Spirit Community School, Ringwood North shops and eateries. Only a short commute to Ringwood North Primary, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.