28 The Range Boulevard Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Standout design, substantial space and a tranquil bushland setting dotted with scenic reserves and trails define this 3-year young home, delivering a dream family lifestyle in the Range Estate.
– With the perfect geographical orientation, it receives natural sunlight on all sides, all-year round; supplying the perfect environment for families to enjoy its substantial 35 sq (approx.) floorplan and first-class fittings.
– Impressive double door entry welcomes you into a wide entrance foyer – flanked by a large study with Vic Ash timber feature wall and a formal lounge room.
– The open plan family and dining domain contains dual sliding door access to a covered/lit Merbau alfresco deck – converting the entire area into one extra-large entertaining precinct with fully established garden surrounds.
– A showpiece kitchen connects the zones; containing Technika stainless steel appliances including a 900mm stove/oven and rangehood, soft-close drawers, a walk-in pantry plus Caesarstone waterfall-edge benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Upstairs, an open retreat is accompanied by four robed bedrooms, a central bathroom and separate toilet. The deluxe master suite boasting a concealed sliding mirrored wardrobe dressing area, private balcony plus a lavish dual-basin ensuite with double shower and separate toilet.
– A laundry, powder room, several linen press cupboards and an under-stair storage nook complete its incredibly well-laid floorplan.
– Complemented by an impressive 6-star energy rating and a long list of luxury extras. Including: double glazing, porcelain floor tiles, high quality carpet, modern feature lighting, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, Rinnai Infinity solar boosted hot water unit, remotely accessed security system and an internal-access oversized remote double garage with rear roll-through.
– Facing an open green strip and backing onto a natural reserve and walking track that you can access through a back gate, it enjoys abundant native bird and wildlife. Situated within walking distance to the estate’s gym, parks, lakes, public transportation, shops, restaurants, cafes and a medical centre. A quick, easy commute to Chirnside Park and Eastland Shopping Centres, Croydon Main Street and Train Station, EastLink and some of the Eastern suburbs best schools; including Luther and Oxley College, Aquinas, Yarra Valley and Tintern Grammar.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 543 m²
- 2 Garage