246 Wonga Road Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Picturesque family setting, this captivating and character filled WB home is infused with period features and immense charm.
– The appeal of this home flows from the colourful and serene garden, continues inside and onto the alfresco retreat.
– Experience the lovely indoor-outdoor connection and a wonderful leafy outlook.
Occupying 867 square metres approx. within this well regarded prominent corner position.
– Impressive from the outside, the interior delivers spaciousness and visual appeal throughout.
– Offering a good sized lounge featuring an ornate fireplace.
– Classic kitchen with breakfast bar merges with generous dining area, double doors open into the family room. A gourmet cooker takes pride of place in this delightful kitchen.
– Upstairs features four robed bedrooms showcasing the main bedroom complete with dado panels, WIR and traditional ensuite. The family bathroom features a spa bath.
– The decked retreat under pergola is a lovely casual entertaining destination.
– Loaded with inclusions, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, security system, polished floorboards, ducted vacuum, angled ceilings, powder room, cabana and remote control double garage with internal access and handy mezzanine storage, off street parking and auto double gates.
– Centrally located, walk to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, near Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary and Luther College. Moments drive to McAdam Square, short commute to Eastland, Ringwood train station and Eastlink.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 867 m²
- 2 Garage