24 Tortice Drive Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Families will enjoy and appreciate the comfortable interior plus seamless connection between the indoor and fabulous outdoor entertaining.
– Comprising living-dining room with direct access onto the huge paved retreat.
– A modern well designed kitchen – breakfast bar effortlessly merging with the generous meals area flowing onto the impressive undercover alfresco sanctuary complete with water feature.
– This extra large alfresco oasis is able to accommodate a family celebration – party with ease measuring an impressive 8m x 10m approximately. Children will love playing in the generous back garden too.
– Providing four bedrooms featuring a WIR and ensuite to the main bedroom, spa bathroom and separate WC.
– Pleasing inclusions, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, B.I air conditioner, stainless steel appliances highlighting the AEG pyrolytic oven and dishwasher, security system, 2,100 litre water tank, garden shed, 2 car accommodation with auto door.
– Centrally and conveniently located, near North Ringwood and Holy Spirit Primary Schools, leading Private Schools. Also Baringa Flora Sanctuary, McAlpin, Quambee and Monterey Bush Reserves, popular Ringwood North shops, station and a bus stop metres from the front door. Easy drive to vibrant Eastland, station and Eastlink access.
Discover the pleasures and lifestyle this home provides within this sought after neighbourhood.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 678 m²
- 2 Garage