22A Balmoral Street Kilsyth, VIC 3137
House Sold - Kilsyth VIC
Experience the unmissable sense of warmth and modern comfort as you enter this welcoming home, only 5½ years young and vibrant.
– Recessed well back from the Road ensuring a peaceful and relaxing setting.
– The well appointed and designed kitchen with its glossy white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances effortlessly merges with the dining and living zone enjoying a Northerly aspect allowing for excellent natural light.
– This spacious zone connects directly onto the sunny decked courtyard low maintenance in its design and proportions.
– Providing two bedrooms, the main features a WIR, the second with BIRs and nearby contemporary bathroom and separate WC.
-The laundry is fitted with good storage space.
– Brimming with inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, selected double glazed windows, 2020 litre water tank, garden shed, carport and handy off street parking.
– Locations highlights include walking distance to Churinga shops, Balmoral Park incorporating a playground, Elizabeth Bridge Reserve, Kilsyth and Pembroke Primary Schools plus Yarra Hills Secondary College. Moments from Kilsyth, Montrose and Mooroolbark shops, Mooroolbark and Croydon railway stations.
– Appealing to many prospective buyers, namely, the first home purchaser, young family, downsizers and investors.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces