224 Wonga Road Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
Set within an exclusive community of individual designer residences, this striking family home fuses sublime sun-bathed spaces with high quality finishes to deliver a superior modern lifestyle with all the bells and whistles.
– Framed by manicured tall hedges, it enjoys maximum privacy plus a scenic outlook from its several living and entertaining areas.
– Soaring ceilings and a long window-lined corridor create an alluring introduction – leading the way to a spacious lounge and an open living/dining domain with Coonara gas fireplace.
– The connecting up-to-the-minute kitchen contains all that is required to cook up a storm. Hosting a new SMEG dual fuel cooker and dishwasher, high gloss cabinetry, metallic glass splashbacks and stone countertops.
– Spilling outside, an expansive covered alfresco with bistro blinds, relaxing water feature and an included barbeque set the scene for impressive entertaining. Complemented by a solar heated lap pool with adjoining breakfast deck.
– A classy master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite enjoys a desirable downstairs position and is accompanied by a study/home office, laundry and powder room.
– Upstairs, a large retreat is flanked by three additional robed bedrooms, an indulgent spa bathroom and separate toilet.
– Enriched with a long list of extras, it features: ducted heating, vacuum and evaporative cooling, alarm, camera intercom, solar power, internal-access remote double garage, water tank connected to the toilets, tinted exterior windows plus stone countertops to all wet areas.
– Situated in a conveniently located complex that features dual communal gazebos and plenty of visitor parking. It boasts walking distance to buses, parks, Warranwood Primary and Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School. Only a short commute to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, North Ringwood and McAdam Square shops, Eastland, EastLink and the delights of Warrandyte.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage