22 Valentino Drive Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
A French provincial inspired masterpiece of grandiose proportions, this brand new standalone home known as ‘VILLA ROSA’, sets a new benchmark for luxury family living in Croydon’s coveted ‘Dress Circle’.
– Inside, a wide entrance foyer with extra-height ceilings and Blackbutt plank flooring sets the tone for the 60 square Hebel built home; where neutral paint tones, clean lines and a timeless contemporary fitout will satisfy even the most discerning tastes.
– Exhibiting a masterful use of space, it showcases three impressive living zones; including a ground floor cinema room that is wired for the latest sound system plus a relaxing upstairs lounge.
– An expansive open living and dining domain links with an exquisite gourmet kitchen at the heart of the home. Comprising copious amounts of white soft close cabinetry, LED strip lighting, marble waterfall-edge benches, 900mm Fisher & Paykel cooking appliances and a DishDrawer washer, plumbing for a fridge plus a butler’s pantry with accompanying cellar.
– Four sets of French doors deliver a seamless transition to outside, where a covered/lit entertaining alfresco stretches across a private Cypress Pine screened backyard.
– A sprawling self-contained guest suite with kitchenette and external private breakfast alfresco.
– To complete the ground level is a marble tiled bathroom with stone-top vanity and Spanish tiled shower base and a storage-equipped laundry.
– Five second floor bedrooms are serviced by four additional matching-style bathrooms. Four of the bedrooms containing walk-in wardrobes and ensuites. Including the superior master suite with bright built-in window seat, lit display shelving plus an indulgent dual-basin ensuite with a double deluxe spa bath and a generous shower.
– Enriched with a long list of premium extras, this refined residence includes: refrigerated ducted heating and air conditioning, a pet friendly alarm system, two water tanks, generous storage, its own private driveway plus an internal-access remote triple garage with rear roll-through.
– A supremely central location concludes the exclusive lifestyle package. Situated within walking distance to parks, buses and strip shops. A few minutes’ drive to the shops, eateries and train stations of Croydon and Ringwood East, Aquahub and quality schools such as Sacred Heart Primary and Tintern Grammar. A simple one main road commute to Eastland and EastLink.
- 6 bed
- 5 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1442 m²
- 3 Garage