22 Rye Street, Mitcham VIC 3132
House Sold - Mitcham VIC
Proudly poised within one of Mitcham’s prized tree-lined pockets, this classy villa home delivers a winning combination of comfort and convenience, within walking distance to the area’s key amenities.
– Spread over one light-filled level, its inviting interior complete with tall ceilings, fresh paint, contemporary new carpet and blinds, is a neutral canvas ready for you to insert your furniture and relax.
– Filled with radiant natural sunlight, the spacious front lounge features dual bi-fold door access, allowing you to keep it open for continuity or close it off for cosy nights in.
– The central kitchen with meals area is original but immaculate; containing a gas stove, electric oven, a rangehood, dishwasher plus a breakfast bar ledge.
– Thoughtfully-configured accommodation includes a front master suite with
walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. Complemented by two additional bedrooms with sliding built-in wardrobes, a bright main bathroom with shower and bathtub plus a separate toilet.
– The laundry leads out to a private courtyard garden; boasting a brick paved area for unwinding or entertaining guests.
– Bonus features include: ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, alarm system plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– Well-connected to lifestyle amenities, it is within walking distance to buses, Halliday Park, Mitcham’s popular main shopping and dining precinct, Mitcham Train Station, Mitcham Primary School and Mullauna College. Only a minutes’ commute to Eastland, Brand Smart, EastLink and the Eastern freeway.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 406 m²
- 2 Garage