21 Marchiori Road Blackburn North, VIC 3130
House Sold - Blackburn North VIC
Presenting old world charm with a promising future this circa 1958 Brick 3 bedroom residence on a beautiful corner allotment of 613m2 is wonderfully inviting. Immaculately maintained over the years, with pristine gardens inviting endless possibilities for a lavish renovation and extension (STCA).
– The warm welcome begins with a good-sized lounge with leafy street views, warmed by cosy gas fire
– Keep an eye on the kids playing outside while you cook in the bright and cheerful kitchen that links to an inviting meals/sunroom
– All 3 bedrooms have built-in robes and share the central bathroom and open study
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable across the seasons
– A sunbathed deck captures views of the gorgeous family-friendly garden that everyone will adore
– A secure double garage/workshop is access via the side street, complemented by a garden shed
– With plenty of room to renovate/extend (STCA) the possibilities here are endless
Walk to central Blackburn shops, bus, train station and a choice of quality schooling (including Blackburn High) with ease, and enjoy the convenience of the Eastern Freeway just minutes from your door. The position here couldn’t be better.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- 2 Garage