21 Hannora Crescent Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Characterised by the spacious, stylish interior and splendid alfresco entertaining oasis within desirable Strathfield Estate.
– The appealing floor plan delivers generous flowing proportions and total comfort.
– Starting with the entry foyer, generous living room and equally substantial dining room.
– Families will love relaxing in the huge informal zone showcasing the well designed and appointed gourmet kitchen merging with the open plan meals and family area connecting onto the impressive undercover and paved outdoor sanctuary complete with spa.
– The private rear garden is a sanctuary for children to play.
– This well looked after allotment measures 747 sq. metres approx., surrounded by quality homes.
– Returning inside are four bedrooms in total highlighting the zoned main with WIR and modern good size ensuite. The three additional robed bedrooms are serviced by the contemporary, spotless bathroom plus separate WC.
– Brimming with inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, polished floorboards, 8 solar panels, 5,000 litre water tank, garden shed and auto double garage with internal access.
– Located to please, walk to Yarra Valley Grammar and Kalinda Primary, the Mullum Mullum Trail and bus services. Near a fine selection of Primary and Private Schools. Easy commute to fabulous Eastland, station, also Croydon shopping precinct and trains plus the all important Eastlink network.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 747 m²
- 2 Garage