2 Jenkins Close Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
Tuesday the 2nd June @4pm (unless sold prior.)
A spectacular showpiece of grandiose design and proportions, this flawlessly renovated property presents a privileged family lifestyle within a coveted Ringwood North cul de sac.
– A striking façade accentuated by arch windows, dual verandahs and slate cladding exudes Victorian appeal. Complemented by a fully modernised interior that showcases a captivating blend of period elegance, contemporary flair and functionality.
– Highlighted by 10ft ceilings, rich Jarrah timber and porcelain tiled floors, it hosts two well-defined living zones. Including a formal lounge with gas feature fireplace and sweeping treetop vistas plus connecting dining and family areas.
– The statement kitchen is a social gathering point at the heart of the home; hosting high-end stainless steel appliances, timber cabinetry, thick stone benches and splashbacks.
– Seamlessly transitioning outside, a private covered/lit alfresco with ceiling fan, dual retractable shade awnings and a built-in gas barbeque station with sink, bar fridge and dishwasher supplies superior year-round entertaining. Overlooking a glistening solar heated swimming pool and spa.
– Completing the ground floor in style, is a lone downstairs retreat/bedroom with bay window and built-in wardrobes. Accompanied by a chic new bathroom and storage-lavished laundry.
– A classy timber staircase with chandelier leads the way to the upstairs sleeping quarters, which features double door-access onto a picturesque viewing balcony. Four remaining robed bedrooms plus a study line this floor. Three sharing the use of a sleek central bathroom. The deluxe master suite boasting bay window aspects, built-in and walk-in wardrobes plus an indulgent spa ensuite.
– Enriching it all, is the inclusion of a fresh colour scheme, LED lighting, new drapes, wool blend carpets, stone countertops to all wet areas, ducted heating and vacuum, evaporative and split system cooling, ceiling fans, alarm, generous storage plus an internal-access remote double garage.
– Framed by tiered, low maintenance gardens, in a tightly held neighbourhood, it reaches buses, trails and reserves on foot. Only a short commute to North Ringwood Pre and Primary Schools, North Ringwood shops and eateries, elite secondary colleges, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 651 m²
- 2 Garage