2 Eliza Close Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
This quality residence is positioned on a family-friendly 813m2 approx. allotment with wonderful rural views which will lift your spirits and make day to day living all the better. The corner allotment is landscaped and thoroughly practical, while the single level interior is both spotless and spacious.
– Neat single level family home on 813m2 approx. with views of ponies and leafy acreage
– Fabulous Warranwood location close to the premier schooling precinct
– The gourmet kitchen boasts s/steel appliances, induction cooktop, excellent storage and alfresco views
– An inviting central meals/family room creates the central hub, while separate lounge/dining is perfect for quiet interludes and entertaining guests
– There are 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, including the master with updated ensuite
– The updated family bathroom is complemented by a separate powder room.
– Ducted heating and split system air conditioning ensure year round temperature control
– The substantial alfresco deck is infinitely stylish, and leads to an idyllic family-friendly garden
– A double garage, off-street parking for boat/van/trailer and circular driveway add yet more appeal
– You are close to a choice of primary and secondary schools, along with the bus stop, McAdam Square shops and more
A few minutes from Rudolf Steiner School, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and Warranwood Primary, this impressive home has Eastlink, Eastland, bus stop and train station within reach. Act quickly to secure the fabulous family lifestyle you have been dreaming about.