2 Eleanor Court, Donvale VIC 3111
House Sold - Donvale VIC
A fine example of mid-century architectural style designed by celebrated architect Gerald McKeown.
– This exclusive property allows large or multi-generational families to stretch out in a sanctuary of peace and natural beauty, whilst enjoying fingertip access to premium amenities.
– Executed with an eye for detail and a commitment to continuity, the home flaunts a cohesive layout, characterized by raked ceilings and large windows that offer park-like garden vistas at every glance.
– Evoking an instant sense of comfort, an elegant lounge and dining room is divided by a streamlined open fireplace, ideal for cosy nights in during the cooler months.
– The combined kitchen and family/meals area is a central hub for meal preparation and social interaction; containing electric appliances and a generous amount of built-in cabinetry.
– Zoned accommodation allows families of all configurations to live harmoniously under the one roof. Comprising four queen-size bedrooms with lavish amounts of built-in wardrobe storage, a home office/fifth bedroom plus a self-contained living quarters.
– The master with contemporary ensuite, looks onto a tranquil Japanese courtyard garden.
The self-contained quarters, has its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, individual gas heater and external access.
– A modern floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom and a large laundry complete the impressive interior. Complemented by wall-to-wall hallway storage, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, new carpet and engineered stone benchtops to wet areas.
– Outside, the extensive backyard with sweeping lawns, vegetable garden and a grove of fruit trees is a private paradise that attracts a wide variety of native birdlife, including a resident flock of Rainbow Lorikeets.
– The perfect environment to entertain, the family can bask in the beauty of this serene backdrop, whilst dining on the wide, covered alfresco or having a hit on the full size tennis court.
– Further outdoor features include a water tank, garden shed, double carport with full-length lockup storage plus additional off-street parking.
– With outstanding privacy, this tranquil acre seems a world away from suburbia, yet is only 23 minutes from the city or a 10 minute walk to the nearby city-bound bus stop.
– Set in a small court of premium acre properties, in a highly sought after location – It’s all about the lifest
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,734 m²
- 2 Carport