2/68 Landau Drive Warranwood, VIC 3134
Unit - Warranwood VIC
Private, peaceful and possessing plenty of scope for personalisation, this unique single-level unit is the perfect entry point into a leafy sought-after pocket or a secure investment.
– Resting behind only one other residence, it boasts the privilege of a sizeable wrap-around garden – with multiple points of entry for seamless indoor-outdoor enjoyment.
– Freshly painted, it features a comfortable front lounge, separate family/meals area plus a fully equipped kitchen with gas and electric cooking, ample cabinetry and a walk-in pantry.
– Two bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and ceiling fans share an ensuite-effect bathroom and there are two toilets – one located off the laundry.
– Bonus features include: gas ducted heating, linen press, cloak and laundry cupboards plus an internal-access double garage that contains a mezzanine storage platform and rear roll-through to park additional vehicles.
– Containing excellent scope for enhancement and a tightly-held location that offers a real sense of community, this secluded home is a must see.
– Located within walking distance to parks, trails, buses, Warranwood Primary and Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School. Only a short commute to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, North Ringwood and McAdam Square shops, Eastland, EastLink and the delights of Warrandyte.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 462 m²
- 2 Open Spaces