2/5 Stirling Road Croydon, VIC 3136
Unit Sold - Croydon VIC
This inviting and vibrant home exudes comfort and immediate appeal. Plus, natural light fills the interior.
– Beyond the red door, one step inside reveals the spacious living room.
– The well designed and equipped kitchen merges with the meals area.
Appliances include stainless steel hot plates, oven and exhaust, which are all new, plus a Bosch dishwasher.
– Offering two robed bedrooms including the generous main bedroom with a WIR.
– The bathroom-laundry-separate WC combination completes the interior.
– Spacious, private and fully paved courtyard is a lovely outdoor dining retreat; low maintenance in design and irrigated.
– Rooms enjoy views over the courtyard or front garden which is visually pleasing.
– Inclusions: reverse cycle split system air conditioner, carport, abundant internal storage, separate lock up storage off the courtyard and guest parking.
– One of only three, serenely positioned, enjoying the company of lovely long-term neighbours which adds to the community spirit. Minutes walk to Croydon Central shops, buses, the railway station and Main Street shopping precinct and cafes.
An ideal purchase for first home buyers, couples and retirees.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 145 m²