2/42 Beaufort Road Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Focusing on a low maintenance and peaceful lifestyle with comfort and natural light infusing into this appealing interior.
– Designed with two living areas highlighting the spacious lounge room featuring a reverse cycle split system air conditioner.
– The modern, well equipped kitchen adjoins the dining area.
– Complete with BIRs to both bedrooms, nearby bathroom and 2nd WC.
– L shape alfresco courtyard includes an inviting paved area and handy garden shed.
– The generous auto garage incorporates a workshop area and storage.
– Located in a well-established neighbourhood, moments stroll to popular Burnt Bridge shops and mix of retailers, bus services, Ainslie Parklands Primary and Melba College. Close proximity to Eastland, Ringwood Station and in the other direction Ringwood East and Croydon shopping destinations and trains as well as Eastlink.
Renters will appreciate the opportunity to own and downsizers-empty nesters will relish the easy care upkeep.