2/38 Carcoola Road Ringwood East, VIC 3135
Unit - Ringwood East VIC
Exciting downsizer/1st home/investment
Positioned to the back of the block for maximum peace and privacy, this single level home presents an exciting opportunity for downsizers, 1st home buyers, and investors alike. The bright fresh interior is immediately welcoming, complemented by a leafy and well-established courtyard garden.
– Superb single level residence positioned for maximum privacy at the back of the block
– The light-filled interior boasts fresh neutral decor, modern carpet and great flow throughout
– An inviting lounge is the ideal place to relax and unwind, enjoying a pretty bay window and deck access
– The practical kitchen comes equipped with a gas cooktop, wall oven and garden aspect
– Each of the 2 bedrooms are a good size, with built-in robes and easy access to a bright central bathroom
– A covered alfresco deck has great garden views and invites alfresco dining or a quiet morning coffee
– The established garden is lush, level and securely fenced, with a nice balance of light and shade
– Additional features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning and remote double garage
Located just moments from Burnt Bridge and Ringwood East shops, bus and train station, you will love the ease of access to Eastland, Eastlink, local parks and Maroondah Hospital. An ideal home for those who value their leisure time, you can simply move right in and get on with life. Inspection will impress.