2/33 Mullum Mullum Road Ringwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood VIC
This idyllic storybook cottage is tucked away in a prime pocket of Ringwood set amidst garden surrounds that truly belie the convenient location it enjoys. Built with Western Red Cedar in a beautiful 2-storey design, this character home is certain to capture hearts come inspection day.
– Character-filled Western Red Cedar home on a private and leafy 538m2 (approx.)
– The magical garden allotment provides views of beautiful greenery at every turn
– This inviting home begins with a full-length veranda that steps inside to a stylish lounge with adjoining kitchen/meals area
– The contemporary kitchen showcases stylish white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances for your cooking pleasure
– There are 3 robed bedrooms thoughtfully zoned upstairs with the family bathroom
– A choice of alfresco decks allows you to follow the sun and shade throughout the day and provide a fantastic indoor/outdoor connection ideal for modern living and entertaining
– Additional features include gas heating, split system air conditioning, full-sized laundry, additional WC, double carport and garden shed
Moments from Norwood Secondary College and Mullum Mullum Primary School, you will love the ease of access to Ringwood train station, Eastland and Eastlink. The bus stop is just steps from your door and you will enjoy complete privacy from the moment you arrive home. What an opportunity.