2/21 Harrison Street Ringwood, VIC 3134
Unit Sold - Ringwood VIC
This bright and inviting single level home has just undergone a full renovation and now offers an easy low maintenance home simply brimming with 2018 appeal. An exciting prospect for professional couples, downsizers and astute investors, it has all the elements for modern life in a peaceful tree-lined street within walking distance of central Ringwood.
– Bright and stylish single level home in a well-tended complex of just 4 homes
– An easy 5-minute walk to Eastland, Ringwood train station, bus and more
– The light and inviting living area leads through to a stylish kitchen/meals zone with courtyard aspect
– The brand new kitchen boasts stylish cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking and integrated dishwasher
– There are 2 beautiful bedrooms with built-in robes, the master with direct courtyard access
– A sleek new bathroom is certain to impress, complete with double vanity and beautiful sky-light
– The landscaped courtyard offers paved alfresco dining, no-mow synthetic turf and plenty of outdoor appeal
– Other highlights include freshly polished timber floors, crisp neutral decor, split system heating and air conditioning, plus a lockup garage
An easy stroll to the plethora of retailers, cafes, cinemas and restaurants of Eastland, this standout property is also moments from Eastlink and public transport for an easy daily commute. Polished to perfection, this home will impress all who inspect.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 148 m²