1A Quamby Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
SETSALE Tuesday July 14 @ 5pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Immersed in privacy, in an exclusive enclave renowned for its prestige properties and easy proximity to premium schools and amenities, this designer residence delivers distinguished modern living for the discerning family.
– Introduced by an automatic gate with camera intercom, you will be spellbound by its vogue tri-level design, balanced by tranquil low maintenance gardens.
– Inside, soaring 14ft ceilings, polished hardwood floors and tall windows feature throughout the lofty light-filled home; highlighting four well-defined living zones.
– Seamlessly catering to formal and causal occasions, it features a classy front living area, complemented by a soundproof media room.
– Supplying a superior indoor-outdoor entertaining experience, the open family/dining domain connects via bi-fold doors to a secluded poolside oasis. Flaunting a covered/lit alfresco with ceiling fan, a palm tree framed solar heated swimming pool plus a designated lawn area for children and pets to play.
– Unifying the zones, a stylish showpiece kitchen comes fully equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers, glass splashbacks, a butler’s pantry plus 80mm thick Caesarstone countertops, including a waterfall-edge breakfast bar.
– Boasting the ideal set-up for teenagers or extended family, the lower-level rumpus/recreation room is flanked by a large robed bedroom, bathroom and laundry. Featuring a built-in wet bar with drinks cabinetry, wine and bar fridges plus access to a side breakfast deck.
– Housing the remaining three queen-size bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, the top floor is serviced by a deluxe bathroom with freestanding bathtub, a frameless glass shower and dual-basin vanity. The enormous hotel-inspired master suite, containing a luxurious ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower , has bi-fold doors onto its own private balcony.
– Completing the floorplan in impressive fashion, is the inclusion of a home office, powder room plus an internal-access remote double garage that has a mezzanine storage platform and an under-house wine cellar.
– Lavished with high-end extras, it hosts: ducted heating and refrigerated air con., ceiling fans, double glazed windows, a water tank, sprinkler system plus copious amounts of storage and off-street parking.
– Located within close proximity to buses, reserves and trails, a short commute to Ringwood North shops, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Eastland & Eastlink
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 976 m²
- 2 Garage