1A Quamby Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Immersed in privacy, in an exclusive enclave renowned for its prestige properties and easy proximity to premium schools and amenities.
– Introduced by an automatic gate with camera intercom, you will be spellbound by its vogue tri-level design, balanced by tranquil low maintenance gardens.
– Inside, soaring 14ft ceilings, polished hardwood floors and tall windows feature throughout the lofty light-filled home; highlighting four well-defined living zones.
– Seamlessly catering to formal and causal occasions, it features a classy front living area, complemented by a soundproof media room.
– Supplying a superior indoor-outdoor entertaining experience, the open family/dining domain connects via bi-fold doors to a secluded poolside oasis. Flaunting a covered/lit alfresco with ceiling fan, a palm tree framed solar heated swimming pool plus a designated lawn area for children and pets to play.
– Unifying the zones, a stylish showpiece kitchen comes fully equipped with quality stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers, glass splashbacks, a butler’s pantry plus 80mm thick Caesarstone countertops, including a waterfall-edge breakfast bar.
– Boasting the ideal set-up for teenagers or extended family, the lower-level rumpus/recreation room is flanked by a large robed bedroom, bathroom and laundry. Featuring a built-in wet bar with drinks cabinetry, wine and bar fridges plus access to a side breakfast deck.
– Housing the remaining three queen-size bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, the top floor is serviced by a deluxe bathroom with freestanding bathtub, a frameless glass shower and dual-basin vanity. The enormous hotel-inspired master suite, containing a luxurious ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower , has bi-fold doors onto its own private balcony.
– Completing the floorplan in impressive fashion, is the inclusion of a home office, powder room plus an internal-access remote double garage that has a mezzanine storage platform and an under-house wine cellar.
– Lavished with high-end extras, it hosts: ducted heating and refrigerated air con., ceiling fans, double glazed windows, a water tank, sprinkler system plus copious amounts of storage and off-street parking.
– Located within close proximity to buses, reserves and trails, a short commute to Ringwood North shops, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 976 m²
- 2 Garage