19 Nalinga Court Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
This popular location never fails to impress, along with the spacious and comfortable interior design.
-Once inside the proportions are revealed introducing the light infused living-dining room.
– Zoned main bedroom complete with a sizeable ensuite and BIRs.
– The welcoming informal zone offers a well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar merging with the meals and family room all warmed by a wood burning heater. Tranquil garden views and direct access are enjoyed from this vantage point highlighting the depth and charm of the garden.
– This established allotment measures 732 square metres approximately.
– With two additional robed bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC and laundry completes this inviting interior.
– Features include gas ducted heating plus a garden shed.
– Quietly positioned in a quality Court, walk to the bus stop. Families will appreciate the close proximity to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School plus Reserves, with Ringwood North shops and cafes nearby.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 732 m²