19 Mundara Drive Ringwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood VIC
Wrapping around a 1,098sqm (approx.) corner block, in a premium position that accesses the area’s finest schools and amenities on foot, this uniquely wonderful home will captivate family buyers with its impressive indoor-outdoor entertaining credentials and sweeping Mt Dandenong Ranges views.
– Soaring cathedral ceilings, exposed brick walls and the prominent use of timber inject warmth and character throughout; accentuating a multi-level floorplan that boasts a zone for every occasion.
– A lengthy light-filled hall supplies easy access to each part of the home; including the large sunken lounge with lead light skylight and open fireplace plus the connecting dining room with lovely courtyard aspects.
– The central kitchen comes fully equipped with electric appliances, plenty of cupboard storage, an insinkerator and accompanying meals area.
– An expansive rumpus with Coonara wood heater and a recreation/billiards room with bar area provide more space to stretch out – both opening outside.
– A private sanctuary to entertain, it features a securely fenced swimming pool, covered deck with picturesque hills and Kalinda Urban Forest views plus a vast child/pet friendly backyard filled with edible gardens.
– Well-accommodating, four robed bedrooms (two with study desks) are serviced by a sleek renovated bathroom with semi-freestanding bathtub, shower and a two-way accessed toilet. The front master suite containing a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and a connecting study/nursery.
– Lavished with quality extras, it includes a bonus studio/gym or hobby room, ducted heating and vacuum, split system air conditioning, substantial amounts of linen press, laundry, shed and concreted under-house storage plus a remote double garage with toilet.
– All of this, within walking distance to bus stops, reserves, Kalinda Primary School, Yarra Valley Grammar and Mullum Mullum Creek Trail. Only minutes from Good Shepherd Primary School, Luther College, McAdam Square and Burnt Bridge shops, Eastland and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1098 m²
- 2 Garage