18 Golden Ridge Drive Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
A stylish family home of superior flow, function and positioning, this Golden Ridge Estate gem offers effortless modern living within a minutes’ walk to McAdam Square, buses, parks and premium schools.
– Prominently poised atop a landscaped block, it is introduced by a long verandah; where you can sit and take in the lovely elevated views or just admire the manicured gardens complete with a rare Xanthorrhoea tree.
– Lavished with natural sunlight and enjoying more of those sweeping neighbourhood vistas, is the spacious front lounge and dining room – sectioned off from an open family and meals area via twinset bi-fold doors.
– A stylish upgraded kitchen rests at the heart of the home; hosting a new 900mm gas upright cooker, rangehood, quality granite benches and vibrant tiled splashbacks.
– Well-configured accommodation offering three robed bedrooms accompanied by two renovated bathrooms. The front master suite boasting a bay window, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Outside, a covered/lit alfresco with built-in seats supplies a private place to unwind or entertain guests, whilst watching over the children in the secure, easy to maintain backyard.
– Bonus features include: gas ducted heating, air conditioning, plus a rear-access remote double garage complete with storage.
– Located for lifestyle excellence, it accesses the 380 bus stop, Lipscombe Park, Kindergarten and trails. Walking distance to Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary School, Luther College, McAdam Square shops and cafes. Only a short commute to Croydon Main Street and Train Station, Eastland and EastLink.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage