18 Auburn Grove Croydon South, VIC 3136
House - Croydon South VIC
Poised within a prestige pocket of the Tintern precinct, this Metricon showpiece combines cutting edge design with a long list of quality inclusions, in establishing an irresistible lifestyle package that families will fall in love with.
– Capturing landscaped garden glimpses, its impeccably presented interior consists of two sun-splashed living zones. Including a spacious front lounge and a wide-open family/dining domain with Heat & Glo fireplace that connects via stacker doors to an alfresco deck with remote control shade awning.
– A sleek kitchen ties the zones together; hosting high gloss cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel gas/electric upright cooker, a rangehood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry plus Caesarstone waterfall-edge benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Completing the lower-level, is a laundry with built-in cabinetry, a powder room plus internal-access through to an oversized remote double garage.
– Upstairs, an open study/TV area is flanked by four robed bedrooms. Three sharing the use of a stylish central bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and separate toilet. The magnificent master suite boasting a walk-in wardrobe plus a luxe dual-basin ensuite with large shower and separate toilet.
– Further enhancements include: ducted heating, evaporative and split system cooling, Roman blinds with privacy and blockout screens plus substantial amounts of storage throughout.
– Set in a quiet, close-knit community that is moments from top-notch amenities, it boasts pedestrian access through to Tinternvale Primary School, the Tarralla Creek Trail, parks and buses. A short drive Tintern Grammar, zoned Ringwood Secondary College, Eastfield Shops, Ringwood East Train Station and Shopping Village.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 459 m²
- 2 Garage