170 Berringa Road Park Orchards, VIC 3114
House - Park Orchards VIC
Secure this secluded property in highly-sought Park Orchards and you will never look back. This classic weatherboard home is host to many original features, and enjoys a private leafy setting with multiple outbuildings and an epic amount of potential. You can decide what happens next.
– Classic weatherboard home on a secluded 4118m2 allotment brimming with country charm
– Prized Park Orchards opportunity whether you renovate or rebuild (STCA)
– Original features include high ceilings, stunning art deco plasterwork and beautiful wraparound verandas
– Each of the 2 spacious bedrooms have robes, serviced by a neat timber-lined bathroom
– 3 inviting living spaces include a fireside lounge, sitting room and family room with pretty garden view
– The kitchen/dining zone reveals solid timber cabinetry, modern gas stove and gorgeous open fireplace
– Several sheds, workshops and carports add a practical element to the home
– This private position is just moments from the heart of Park Orchards
Within easy reach of central Park Orchards shops, private school buses, local schools, cafes, Eastland and Eastlink, this home has the charm, the position and the potential to inspire. Early inspection is a must.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport